I AM LEGEND II
LEGEND IS A GORGEOUS AKC REGISTERED BLACK SEAL SIRED BY A BLACK TRI TRINDLE X OUT OF A BLUE SEAL MOM (SO HE CARRIES BLUE & TRI)! He weighs about 65-70 lbs, has a nice wide chest, short to the ground and the most gorgeous head loaded with wrinkles and a great upturned jaw!! He throws great looking pups that have that true English Bulldog look that I love with Standard Colored Females so him having the ability to throw some color is just a bonus for me not the reason I am breeding him!! WHEN I FIRST SAW LEGEND I KNEW HE WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL AND IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT…I KNEW I HAD TO HAVE HIM FOR MY BREEDING PROGRAM!! Once I had him with me I knew from his loving personality, bold demeanor, strong presence, polite mannerisms, extreme intelligence and how he makes you feel when you look into THOSE EYES OF HIS that he is exactly what I want to breed for in my ENGLISH BULLDOGS!! We can’t wait to breed some of our females out of him and get some “Legend” Baby Bullies on the ground!! CONTACT US for more information on breeding to him or if you would can put a deposit down to Reserve a Puppy out of him!
STANDING AT STUD: $750.00
LEGEND’S 3 GENERATION PEDIGREE
KASH BLUE EYES MILLER
KASH BLUE EYES MILLER is a Blue Sable Tri Merle male that is a triple carrier. He has 1 blue eye & 1 blue/hazel eye with a gorgeous blue sable color and white and merle markings! This young male is really starting to develop into a compact, stocky, stout, well-built Bulldog. He is a merle so he will throw true Merles with rare color or color carrier females and can throw any color as he is a blue triple carrier! He has lots of wrinkles and a really nice rope on his nose! We are excited to be crossing him with some of our BODACIOUS and THOR daughters and can’t wait to see the babies this cross will produce!! He has the most sweet and playful disposition along with being super healthy and athletic!
STANDING AT STUD: $1000.00
CLICK BELOW TO OPEN OUR ENGLISH BULLDOG STUD CONTRACT!!!!
BULLDOG STUD & BREEDING INFORMATION
IN HOUSE BREEDING:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR FEMALE IS UP TO DATE ON ALL HER SHOTS, WORMING, FLEA PROTECTION BEFORE SHE COMES INTO HEAT!!
- CONTACT US ON THE FIRST DATE OF HER HEAT CYCLE TO LET US KNOW SHE IS IN HEAT! WE WILL DETERMINE IF WE HAVE ROOM TO BOARD HER WITH US AND IF SO WE WILL SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU TO BRING HER TO THE RANCH TO DROP OFF AROUND DAY 6-7 (UNLESS YOU ARE PROGESTERONE TESTING WITH YOUR VET UNTIL SHE IS READY TO BRING TO BE BRED)
- IF YOU DO PLAN ON BRINGING YOUR FEMALE TO US FOR THE BREEDING YOU WILL NEED TO BRING A COPY OF HER REGISTRATION PAPERS, SHOT RECORD, THE FOOD SHE IS ON (IF SHE IS FOOD SENSITIVE) AND THE STUD FEE! ***BREEDING YOUR FEMALE USUALLY INVOLVES A FEW IN HOUSE PROGESTERONE TESTS AND TWO IN HOUSE ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATIONS.
The stud fee varies depending on the stud from $750-$1000.00. If you choose to board your female with us to do the breeding services the charges are as follows: We charge $40.00 per progesterone test needed, $75.00 per A.I.(artificial insemination) and $20.00/day for boarding your female with us (which all of these charges are much lower than vet pricing on these breeding services)! We will take care of your female like she was our own. We also have great success with the insemination process and the size of the litters. We have references from past stud customers if interested in having this provided for you!! If you choose to use a vet for the progesterone testing and artificial inseminations then the just contact us to book your female and pay the stud fee and keep in contact with us on when you will need the semen shipped or ready to be picked up. Feel free to call me at 972-816-1067 OR EMAIL US with any questions you might have!! We will walk you through the breeding process and help you throughout the process!! If you are bringing your female to us for the breeding we do require the stud contract to be filled out, a copy of your female’s registration papers, a copy of a current shot/worming record and payment to be made at time of drop off of your female. We will keep you informed throughout the breeding process. We also provide assistance and information in preparing for your new arrivals after your female is bred!! We are available to answer your questions when problems arise with your female or your new puppies.
We offer fresh-chilled shipped semen which will cost the STUD FEE for the STUD you choose to breed to (which varies from $750-$1000 currently)! This includes cooled semen packaging, insemination supplies and 2 vials of semen (from one collection that should be split into two separate breeding’s for best results or you can inseminate the both vials and get a 2nd shipment if wanted.) The shipping runs around $200-250 (Which includes the collection, breeding supplies, shipping container, trip to the shipping center and shipping cost) per shipment depending whether it is a weekday or weekend. Just let us know when your female is starting to go into heat, so together we can plan it out. You will need to find a competent veterinarian that specializes in breeding: progesterone testing, cytology and artificial inseminations. Your veterinarian will be able to collect the information on your female to be able to tell us when the optimum time to breed her will be allowing us to know the best day to overnight the chilled semen. The stud fee and the shipping costs need to be paid prior to shipment of the semen. We also need a Stud Service Contract filled out and emailed or mailed to us with a copy of your female’s registration papers. You can print the contract directly off the website just click on following link BULLDOG STUD CONTRACT and EMAIL TO US at [email protected] or mail to P.O. Box 280 Blue Ridge, TX 75424. You can go to our Payment/Deposit Page to pay for the Stud Fee and the Shipped Semen! The Stud Fee and shipping costs will need to be paid before we are able to ship the semen!
Fresh Cooled Semen
We can ship fresh-chilled semen straight to your veterinarian. Semen shipped from us will be guaranteed to be alive and motile. If for some reason your veterinarian does not approve of the semen quality, your female must not be inseminated with the semen and you must contact us the same day of receipt of semen to inform us so we may arrange another shipment or a refund. However, if your veterinarian inseminates your female with the semen, ALL guarantees from us are void and there will be no refund. Conception after live, motile semen delivery is the sole responsibility of the female’s owner and veterinarian. Accurate timing of the female ‘s cycle and proper use of the semen is crucial for your success. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for any other details or information.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHIPPED SEMEN:
1. Information we need to know:
A. When you will need the semen. We need to know the day prior so it can be shipped overnight for next day morning delivery.
B. Which stud you intend to use
C. The first day of your female’s heat
D. Contact name, shipping address, and phone of to whom the semen will be shipped; A copy of your female’s registration papers and pedigree (if you have one on her).
2. Stud fee payment of $750-$1000 (depending on Stud) and the shipping costs of the semen that covers the collection, cooled semen shipping container & breeding supplies, trip to the shipping center and shipping costs (which is $200.00/weekday and $250.00/weekend) is required in advance before semen can be shipped. If additional shipments needed an additional shipping charge will have to be paid.
3. During collection there will be a semen analysis to make sure the stud’s semen is of sufficient quality to produce puppies. We do add extender to enhance the longevity and the motility of the semen.4. Please call as early as possible, so the semen can be sent out without delay. We will need to know before 12:00 pm if you need semen for the next morning. NOTE: Before shipping semen everything must be paid in full to ensure no delay on shipment.
CHECKING THE MOTILITY SAMPLE:
1. Motility of the semen sample always should be checked prior to insemination.
2. Motility analysis should always be performed on samples warmed to 37 degrees C (chilled sperm can appear non-motile or sluggish until warmed).
3. Gently invert the sample tube several times to mix.
4. Using a pipette, place a drop of semen on a pre-warmed microscope slide and cover with a pre-warmed cover slip.
5. If available, keep the slide on a slide warmer or a heated microscope stage for a few minutes before checking the motility under the microscope.
6. If your veterinarian does not approve of the semen quality, do not inseminate the female. Preparing for Insemination1. Your vet can centrifuge the dose of sperm with extender to bring the sperm portion to the top and to reduce the amount of fluid that will be put into the female if he chooses. If not centrifuging gently invert vial to mix and then draw up in pipette for insemination.
2. You may chose to inseminate the entire dose (both vials), or save one vial for insemination on the next day. 2 doses of semen will be shipped for either case.
3. If you chose to inseminate on two consecutive days, draw up one vial of the semen dose into the insemination syringe and store the remaining sample in the refrigerator overnight. (Do not warm either semen sample then re-cool it.)
4. You can warm the semen sample to be inseminated in your hand or pocket for a few minutes. (Do not microwave or use excessive heat quickly to warm the sperm up- SHOCK KILLS SPERM!!)
5. Inseminate the female immediately and hold her hind end up for 10 minutes to allow the sperm to travel down the reproductive tract. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us anytime at 972-366-7973. We accept cash, cashier’s check, Paypal , Venmo or credit cards (there is a service charge of 2.0-3.0% added for Paypal and credit cards)!